Banking & Asset Finance
Our Banking and Finance clients include leading banks, financial institutions and businesses both local and international.
Our practice is focused on four major areas:
- Ship & Aircraft Finance
- Asset Backed Finance
- Project and Infrastructure Finance
We act on behalf of banks and other financial institutions and have extensive experience in advising on:
- Letters of credit facilities in support of insurance/reinsurance and capital market liability
- Reviewing terms/conditions and security documentationOn-shore lending secured by a portfolio of securities offshore with or without custodial obligations
- Trade finance
- Reviewing terms/conditions and security documentation
- Financing power projects in Asia, telecommunications ventures, and oil and gas projects in a number of countries
Ship & Aircraft Registration and Finance
We act for ship owners, aircraft owners, lessors, lessees, banks and other financial institutions. Through our international transactions we have developed contacts with numerous law firms, shipping groups and financial institutions around the globe. Our lawyers have extensive experience in advising on a broad range of shipping and aircraft transactions.
Asset Backed Finance
We have expertise on all aspects of asset backed finance transactions, including acting on behalf of and advising various lenders/borrowers and other Security/Subordination Agreements.